We currently have seventy-nine plastic injection molding presses rangig from 36 to 390 tons, capable of running a variety of materials.
Our molding capabilities include:
- Tight Tolerence Molding
- Thin Wall Molding
- Micro Molding
Mold Building & Repair
State-of-the-art in-house tool shop for building and maintaining molds.
- CAD software includes: ProEngineer, AutoCad, MasterCam, Cimatron 90
- Experts in plastic and die cast molds
- Thirty experienced tool makers to serve you
With over 2200 square feet of class 100,000 clean room, and the ability to erect temporary clean room enclosures around presses of all sizes, we can serve the needs of clients requiring clean room molding and assembly.
We offer a complete line of assembly, sub-assembly and secondary operations including:
- High Speed Assembly
- Operator Assisted Assembly
- Design and Building of Assembly Equipment
- Laser Etching
- Pad Printing
- Hot Stamping
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Chemical Bonding
- Drilling and Machining
- Bar Coding
- Silk Screening
In addition to mold construction and maintenance, we offer metal fabrication services for our customers. We have over thirty highly skilled tool and die makers capable of making metal prototypes and low volume production metal components, sub-assemblies and assemblies.
- Tight Tolerance Machining
- Intricate Detail Machining